Do you want to learn about how companies implement the principles of the largest Corporate Citizenship initiative in the world? The UN Global Compact offers you a special “externship” volunteer opportunity: With little time and from home you can help the UN, learn about Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and receive valuable benefits.
What is the UN Global Compact?
- The world's largest corporate citizenship initiative aiming for a more sustainable and inclusive world economy
- Supported by over 4000 participants in over 100 countries
- Includes many of the worlds most influential companies, such as Coca Cola, ebay and Microsoft
Companies from all over the world report their progress on implementing the 10 Global Compact principles. Presently, there are over 2000 so-called “Communication on Progress” (COP) reports. We need your support to review and tag these COPs in order to build a fully searchable database. Each review takes approximately 30 minutes.
What are your Benefits in Participating?
- Gain valuable learning and resume-building experience in the field of CSR
- Find out what companies around the world are doing for sustainable development
- Receive a Certificate of Participation after completing 10 COP reviews
- Get a personal Letter of Appreciation by reviewing more than 50 COPs!
For any questions please contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating!
Coordinator COP Review Project
UN Global Compact Office